Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello everyone

Some of you who know me, probably are trying to figure out where the HELL i went for about a month?.... Well, I have a lot of owning up to do, and a lot of explaining to do.... HOWEVER, I don't have time right now to go into all the details properly, therefore, I just wanted to say, I am here, I am alive and Soon there will be another piece of ACTUAL writing, that I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seats waiting for....

I apologize for disapearing, and appreciate any and all understanding and patience you all may have with me. Let me also state that just because it hasn't shown me that active on the site (well active at all) does not mean i haven't visted to see what my friends are up to :).....

Therefoer, if you're waiting for a response from a message you've sent me, OR an aproval of a friend request, I will get to you VERY shortly, and thank you so much for waiting...

I also promise, my next thing of writing will be way better written and actually somewhat interesting.....