Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All about me

Wow so it's been a long time, and i'm not going to lie, I'm not going to change my about me too much right now. BUT i did want to point out, and yes it's ok to start a sentence with "but", i have added a new website to my profile. It is my new blog: http://emjcox.blogspot.com/ . For those of you who know me personally know that I'll be doing some very cool traveling in the very VERY near future.... if you want to keep up with me, that's my blog for it. PLEASE feel free to follow me and/or write comments, otherwise I'll feel like I'm just writing to myself, and as much as i may have conversations with myself, I don't need them on written record, so READ, FOLLOW, COMMENT, in other words; "pay attention to meeeee"!!! Ha ha ha.... ok back to the old schpeel.... i'll change it sooner or later!

First....welcome to the site!!!! sit down, put your feet up and stay a while. JohnBaku is doing an amazing job with this site. He constantly updates it and works extremely hard on it....so props to him. Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy the site as it continues to grow!!!

Second... I want to thank those of you who already know me from one way or another...welcome to the site, thanks for coming and add me as a friend...for those of you who don't know me, YET, feel free to add me as a friend, message me, comment on my pictures, any or everything above...

I personally have been trying to add new photos and write in the blog but been (i know i know, excuses excuses) really busy, however, if you keep checking back to my profile and/or your mini-feed, i promise i'll continue to put up new pictures and write more.

So I will try to update my about me section better soon... i won't put what day it is today, so no one can HOLD me to that..but if you are new to fetlife, or just visiting my profile...welcome, and feel free to check out the groups I moderate, includin the JohnBaku Fan Club - I will try to keep you updated on Johnbaku's activity :)

ummm, ok that's enough writing/reading for now... ENJOY and message me....oh and comment on pictures, i love reading what people think!!!