Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Montreal, here I come

Well, as some of you know, i have moved...for those of you who didn't know.... well.... i moved!!!!

It is actually official, I am sitting in my new apartment in downtown Montreal writing this post. If you guys were wondering why i disapeared for a couple weeks, and why there are no new pictures..... It is due to the fact of finishing school, packing, moving and unpacking.... however... in the next few days of starting a new job and getting settled, I shall continue reeking havoc over the site...

I spent a few minuts just updating myself on some things and well, it seems you guys are doing just fine being perverted :)... I LOVE IT!!!!

Anyways, thisis a long update to basically say ...i'm in montreal now, not toronto.

If you're in toronto, and you miss me already, feel free to drop a line, but don't worry, i'll be visiting..... and if you're in montreal, and ready to paint the town red....drop me a line :)

hope to hear from you guys soon :)